I am currently a postdoc at Université Libre de Bruxelles working with Samuel Fiorini. Previously, I have spent time at Sapienza Università di Roma with Paul Wollan, at Simon Fraser University with Luis Goddyn and Matt DeVos, at KAIST with Sang-il Oum, and at CWI Amsterdam and Maastricht University with Bert Gerards.
I completed my PhD in the Department of Combinatorics and Optimization at the University of Waterloo. My supervisor was Jim Geelen. I am mainly interested in graphs, matroids, and combinatorial optimization, but I enjoy dabbling in other areas as well. I am also an editor of the The Matroid Union Blog.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
41 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 at 20:49
Top network posts
- 68 Most 'unintuitive' application of the Axiom of Choice?
- 52 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 51 How helpful is non-standard analysis?
- 42 For consecutive primes $a\lt b\lt c$, prove that $a+b\ge c$.
- 40 Linear Algebra Proofs in Combinatorics?
- 39 Strengthening the Induction Hypothesis
- 37 Algebraic Proof of 4-Colour Theorem?
- View more network posts →