I am currently a Research Fellow in the School of Mathematics at Monash University with David Wood. Previously, I enjoyed the hospitality of Université libre de Bruxelles with Samuel Fiorini, of Sapienza Università di Roma with Paul Wollan, of Simon Fraser University with Luis Goddyn and Matt DeVos, of KAIST with Sang-il Oum, and of CWI Amsterdam and Maastricht University with Bert Gerards.
I completed my PhD in the Department of Combinatorics & Optimization at the University of Waterloo. My supervisor was Jim Geelen. I am mainly interested in graphs, matroids, and combinatorial optimization, but I enjoy dabbling in other areas as well. I am also an editor of the The Matroid Union Blog.
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Member for 11 years, 3 months
46 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 at 6:28
Top network posts
- 78 Most 'unintuitive' application of the Axiom of Choice?
- 55 How helpful is non-standard analysis?
- 54 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 48 Strengthening the induction hypothesis
- 46 Linear algebra proofs in combinatorics?
- 43 For consecutive primes $a\lt b\lt c$, prove that $a+b\ge c$.
- 42 What happens if you strip everything but the “between” relation in metric spaces
- View more network posts →