I am currently a Research Fellow in the School of Mathematics at Monash University with David Wood. Previously, I have spent time at Université libre de Bruxelles with Samuel Fiorini, at Sapienza Università di Roma with Paul Wollan, at Simon Fraser University with Luis Goddyn and Matt DeVos, at KAIST with Sang-il Oum, and at CWI Amsterdam and Maastricht University with Bert Gerards.
I completed my PhD in the Department of Combinatorics and Optimization at the University of Waterloo. My supervisor was Jim Geelen. I am mainly interested in graphs, matroids, and combinatorial optimization, but I enjoy dabbling in other areas as well. I am also an editor of the The Matroid Union Blog.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
41 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 at 13:31
Top network posts
- 70 Most 'unintuitive' application of the Axiom of Choice?
- 53 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 52 How helpful is non-standard analysis?
- 43 Strengthening the Induction Hypothesis
- 42 For consecutive primes $a\lt b\lt c$, prove that $a+b\ge c$.
- 40 Linear Algebra Proofs in Combinatorics?
- 37 Algebraic Proof of 4-Colour Theorem?
- View more network posts →