I am working as Assistant Professor in Statistics at Delft University of Technology.
My interest lies in improving the computational efficiency of statistical methods. Currently I am working on non-reversible Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods with particular attention to piecewise deterministic sampling methods such as the Zig-Zag process.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 21 '17 at 22:08
Top network posts
- 20 What is a cumulant really?
- 14 Is the sum of a discrete and a continuous random variable continuous or mixed?
- 11 When does asymptotic normality of the Bayesian posterior (Bernstein-von Mises) fail?
- 7 A family of skew-symmetric matrices corresponding to cycles in graphs
- 6 Asymptotic joint distribution of the sample medians of a collection and a sub-collection of i.i.d. random variables
- 5 Trouble in ERGODIC Markov chain
- 5 How to derive the asymptotic distribution of the test statistic of a large sample test for equality of two binomial populations?
- View more network posts →