Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 '16 at 21:46
- History 24.7k 24.7k 55 gold badges7474 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 660 660 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 641 641 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 403 403 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Has there ever been a case when a traitorous military commander took command again for the side he betrayed?
- 44 The unreasonable effectiveness of Pade approximation
- 40 Why didn't the European Christians take back Constantinopole?
- 38 Are modern Greeks related to the ancient Greeks?
- 35 Was slavery really on the way out in the antebellum USA?
- 33 Did the Romans have winter uniforms?
- 32 Did Muslim states hire Western European knights as mercenaries before the Crusades?
- View more network posts →