Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 '16 at 21:46
- History 17.4k 17.4k 55 gold badges6565 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 460 460 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 361 361 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 298 298 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 Has there ever been a case when a traitorous military commander took command again for the side he betrayed?
- 40 Why didn't the European Christians take back Constantinopole?
- 38 The unreasonable effectiveness of Pade approximation
- 34 Are modern Greeks related to the ancient Greeks?
- 33 Did the Romans have winter uniforms?
- 33 Was slavery really on the way out in the antebellum USA?
- 30 How did Nazi Germany finance itself during WW2?
- View more network posts →