Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 '16 at 21:46
Top network posts
- 88 Has there ever been a case when a traitorous military commander took command again for the side he betrayed?
- 40 Why didn't the European Christians take back Constantinopole?
- 38 The unreasonable effectiveness of Pade approximation
- 33 Are modern Greeks related to the ancient Greeks?
- 33 Did the Romans have winter uniforms?
- 33 Was slavery really on the way out in the antebellum USA?
- 29 How did Nazi Germany finance itself during WW2?
- View more network posts →