Associate Professor at Indiana University, working on tensor categories and their relationships to operator algebras and topology.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
222 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- MathOverflow 19.9k 19.9k 22 gold badges6868 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Academia 18.3k 18.3k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.8k 7.8k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 358 Is it true that $0.999999999\dots=1$?
- 169 What Does it Really Mean to Have Different Kinds of Infinities?
- 122 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 118 Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- 76 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 72 What is the oldest open problem in mathematics?
- 64 Forgetting what you have published
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
42 What should be the policy on “open problems” on MO? Jul 4 '13
35 Why was there pushback on a user's profile image? Nov 23 '18
28 “This question has been answered in the comments.” Jan 29 '14
23 Crazy idea about soft questions Oct 17 '13
23 Request for Undelete Jul 24 '13
17 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Oct 1 '13