I'm a mathematician working at the University of Warsaw.
My main interests are geometric group theory and discrete probability. I'm also interested in theoretical computer science, combinatorics and theoretical physics.
Member for 10 years
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 8 '15 at 19:49
Top network posts
- 27 Quantum approximation algorithms
- 24 Automatic groups - recent progress
- 23 Random versions of deterministic problems
- 20 Unexpected applications of Dvoretzky's theorem
- 18 Computer Science for Mathematicians
- 15 Embedding expanders in CAT(0) spaces
- 13 Path integrals outside QFT
- View more network posts →