PostDoc in mathematics at Universität Freiburg (DE).
Main fields of interest: Algebraic geometry. In particular: Hodge structures, Galois representations, and analogous aspects between them.
- MathOverflow 4.9k 4.9k 2121 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 408 408 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 326 326 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 225 225 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 On Grothendieck's idea on his Standard Conjecture B
- 26 How to change the label of one item in an enumitem list
- 26 Why are unramified maps not required to be locally of finite presentation?
- 26 "Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 23 Is there a functor of points approach to algebraic cycles and intersection theory?
- 21 babel with russian and english language
- 18 Which mathematical definitions should be formalised in Lean?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.