PostDoc in mathematics at Universität Freiburg (DE).
Main fields of interest: Algebraic geometry. In particular: Hodge structures, Galois representations, and analogous aspects between them.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
30 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 at 18:15
- MathOverflow 4.5k 4.5k 1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 378 378 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 271 271 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 215 215 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 On Grothendieck's idea on his Standard Conjecture B
- 23 Why are unramified maps not required to be locally of finite presentation?
- 23 How to change the label of one item in an enumitem list
- 23 "Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 20 babel with russian and english language
- 20 Is there a functor of points approach to algebraic cycles and intersection theory?
- 17 Which mathematical definitions should be formalised in Lean?
- View more network posts →