PostDoc in mathematics at Universität Freiburg (DE).
Main fields of interest: Algebraic geometry. In particular: Hodge structures, Galois representations, and analogous aspects between them.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
30 profile views
Last seen Nov 19 '19 at 11:53
- MathOverflow 4.5k 4.5k 1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 358 358 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 256 256 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 215 215 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 On Grothendieck's idea on his Standard Conjecture B
- 23 Why are unramified maps not required to be locally of finite presentation?
- 21 "Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 21 How to change the label of one item in an enumitem list
- 19 babel with russian and english language
- 19 Is there a functor of points approach to algebraic cycles and intersection theory?
- 16 Which mathematical definitions should be formalised in Lean?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
13 Should/may I delete this flawed question? Jul 2 '14
4 Should I flag this question as spam? Nov 23 '13