PostDoc in mathematics at Universität Freiburg (DE).
Main fields of interest: Algebraic geometry. In particular: Hodge structures, Galois representations, and analogous aspects between them.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
30 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 at 4:30
- MathOverflow 3.1k 3.1k 1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 233 233 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 216 216 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 200 200 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 On Grothendieck's idea on his Standard Conjecture B
- 21 Why are unramified maps not required to be locally of finite presentation?
- 19 How to change the label of one item in an enumitem list
- 19 Is there a functor of points approach to algebraic cycles and intersection theory?
- 19 "Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 18 babel with russian and english language
- 16 Which mathematical definitions should be formalised in Lean?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
13 Should/may I delete this flawed question? Jul 2 '14
4 Should I flag this question as spam? Nov 23 '13