I'm a professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Notre Dame. My research is in graph theory, combinatorics and discrete probability.
University of Notre Dame
Member for 8 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 at 20:25
Top network posts
- 41 Which math paper maximizes the ratio (importance)/(length)?
- 16 Who first noticed that Stirling numbers of the second kind count partitions?
- 15 Fastest algorithm to compute the width of a poset
- 10 Distribution of the area statistic for Catalan paths
- 9 A game of plates and olives
- 7 Combinatorial interpretation of series reversion coefficients
- 7 Matching polynomial of complete graph
- View more network posts →