👋 Hi there! I'm Kyle Pollard. I'm in beautiful British Columbia, Canada 🍁 (UTC-8)
Outside of programming, I play the saxophone, I 3D model and print on a Prusa MK3, I play VR games on an HTC Vive, and I am the Dungeon Master in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign. I also enjoy watching explanations of old video game architecture, reverse engineering glitches, and security issues for bug bounties.
I use Fira Code at a really high font size and use f.lux to save my eyes.
Feel free reach out by messaging me publicly or privately on my Twitter!
British Columbia, Canada
Member for 41 days
1 profile view
Last seen May 11 at 15:04
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 285 285 1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games♦ 225 225 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Puzzling♦ 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Allow moderators to flag comments normally
- 27 "M" in reputation
- 16 I did not flag all these posts as Very Low Quality
- 14 Does the Rick & Morty comic spoil the published adventure?
- 13 Hat Dash Strategy and Mechanics 🏃♂️🦄🎩
- 13 Bad spacing between ‘link’ and ‘full’
- 11 Hat Dash Strategy and Mechanics 🏃♂️🦄🎩
- View more network posts →