I work on Servo and Rust at Mozilla. Former physics student.
I used to moderate Physics and Chemistry, however I'm no longer very active. You can contact me on Twitter.
- Meta Stack Exchange 66.1k 66.1k 2323 gold badges188188 silver badges354354 bronze badges
- Physics 16.4k 16.4k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Chemistry 11k 11k 1212 gold badges6161 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 212 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 191 Allow moderators to reply to a flag
- 180 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 164 Is there a Chrome extension that I can use to note why I've opened a tab?
- 142 Send authors an inbox message if their question is put on hold
- 117 Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- 116 <kbd> elements are way too intrusive
- View more network posts →
Top tags (25)
19 The math! It's overflowing! Nov 6 '13
11 The Association Bonus Jul 11 '13
11 What does “serial upvoting reversed” mean? Jun 29 '13
9 Opting out of reputation Jun 28 '13
7 Please avoid extended discussions in comments Jun 28 '13
6 Mysterious one point rep increase Jun 26 '13
6 Math Overflow not available as a chat parent user Jun 25 '13