Hello. Formerly, I was a graduate student at Berkeley. Now, I am a postdoc at IU Bloomington. I am interested in model theory and mathematical logic.
Bloomington, IN, United States
Member for 9 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 16 at 3:18
Top network posts
- 67 Create unique number from 2 numbers
- 51 Why do many graduate programs in mathematics (United States) still have foreign language requirements today (in 2010s)?
- 36 Apparent inconsistency of Lebesgue measure
- 27 How do I find an integer value for which an expression is non-prime?
- 25 Tarski's decidability proof on real closed field and Peano arithmetic
- 24 Why is 'isomorphism' defined more generally in Category theory than in Abstract Algebra?
- 19 Does a finite first-order theory which has a model always have a finite model?
- View more network posts →