Hello. Formerly, I was a graduate student at Berkeley. Now, I am a postdoc at IU Bloomington. I am interested in model theory and mathematical logic.
Bloomington, IN, United States
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 8 at 2:57
Top Network Posts
- 56 Create unique number from 2 numbers
- 50 Why do many graduate programs in mathematics (United States) still have foreign language requirements today (in 2010s)?
- 34 Apparent inconsistency of Lebesgue measure
- 26 How do I find an integer value for which an expression is non-prime?
- 24 Tarski's decidability proof on real closed field and Peano arithmetic
- 24 Why is 'isomorphism' defined more generally in Category theory than in Abstract Algebra?
- 19 Does a finite first-order theory which has a model always have a finite model?
- View more network posts →