Member for 9 years, 7 months
I'm interested in anything that has (or could have) a geometric flavor.
Top network posts
- 42 The "ds" which appears in an integral with respect to arclength is not a 1-form. What is it?
- 41 Total spaces of $TS^2$ and $S^2 \times R^2$ not homeomorphic
- 39 The rank of a symmetric space
- 35 Liouville's theorem with your bare hands
- 31 How does one justify funding for mathematics research?
- 30 Why do I need densities in order to integrate on a non-orientable manifold?
- 29 Open questions in Riemannian geometry
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.