I am an Associate Professor of Mathematics working at Xiamen University Malaysia. I am on the editorial board of the Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society. I am interested primarily in the spectral theory of Jacobi, Schrödinger and CMV operators.
Sepang Selangor Malaysia
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 at 2:05
Top Network Posts
- 109 "Dressing down" to impress in academic settings
- 30 How to acknowledge contributions of anonymous referee in new paper?
- 25 Advice for a new journal editor
- 18 Advice for a mathematician trying to present a paper at a CS conference?
- 16 How to decide between sending paper to a specialized journal or to a journal with broader audience?
- 9 Travel grant for summer conference between PhD and first job?
- 9 A smooth function $f(x)$ has a unique local and global minimum. What happens to its location as $f(x)$ varies smoothly in time?
- View more network posts →