The algorithm designer who does not run experiments risks becoming lost in abstraction. —Sedgewick
Member for 7 years, 3 months
67 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '18 at 21:08
Top Network Posts
- 27 Impact of Grothendieck's program on TCS
- 27 Probabilistic (randomized) algorithms before "modern" computer science appeared
- 23 Are machine learning techniques "approximation algorithms"?
- 22 Implications of proof of abc conjecture for cs theory
- 19 Examples of unexpected mathematical images
- 17 computing the minimal NFA for a DFA
- 16 Why are perfect graphs called perfect?
- View more network posts →