I am a retired professor at City College of New York and the Graduate Center, CUNY. Since I've retired I've been actively thinking about differential algebra and attending KSDA, the Kolchin Seminar on Differential Algebra, but most of my research has been focused on the Brauer group and related ideas.
Member for 9 years
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 24 '15 at 20:20
Top network posts
- 8 Brauer groups of punctured affine lines over a base
- 7 Brauer group elements of order $2$
- 7 What is known about the Brauer group of an arithmetic surface?
- 6 Stability condition for vector bundles
- 6 Differential Algebra Book
- 5 how to compute the henselization of some simple rings?
- 5 a question on Brauer groups and trivialised Azumaya algebras
- View more network posts →