My background is in quantum topology, and I am exploring low dimensional topological formalisms for information and for computation. I blog on mathematics that interests me at Low Dimensional Topology.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
170 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 at 9:57
- MathOverflow 20.1k 20.1k 99 gold badges116116 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 719 719 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 527 527 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 521 521 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 197 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 134 Has philosophy ever clarified mathematics?
- 93 Is there a sheaf theoretical characterization of a differentiable manifold?
- 82 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 74 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 74 Intuitive explanation for the Atiyah-Singer index theorem
- 70 Theorems that are 'obvious' but hard to prove
- View more network posts →