My background is in quantum topology, and I am exploring low dimensional topological formalisms for information and for computation. I blog on mathematics that interests me at Low Dimensional Topology.
- MathOverflow 20.8k 20.8k 1515 gold badges126126 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.9k 3.9k 2626 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 749 749 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 571 571 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 527 527 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 216 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 141 Has philosophy ever clarified mathematics?
- 100 Is there a sheaf theoretical characterization of a differentiable manifold?
- 82 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 77 Intuitive explanation for the Atiyah-Singer index theorem
- 74 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 73 Theorems that are 'obvious' but hard to prove
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.