My background is in quantum topology, and I am exploring low dimensional topological formalisms for information and for computation. I blog on mathematics that interests me at Low Dimensional Topology.
Member for 11 years, 5 months
176 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 11:24
- MathOverflow 20.7k 20.7k 1313 gold badges125125 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.8k 3.8k 2626 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 749 749 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 561 561 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 527 527 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 209 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 139 Has philosophy ever clarified mathematics?
- 98 Is there a sheaf theoretical characterization of a differentiable manifold?
- 82 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 77 Intuitive explanation for the Atiyah-Singer index theorem
- 74 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 73 Sophisticated treatments of topics in school mathematics
- View more network posts →