Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
Member for 9 years, 8 months
Associate Professor of applied mathematics at KAUST. Some links to learn more about me:
In terms of computational science, my interests are mainly:
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE discretizations
- Numerical methods for hyperbolic PDEs
- High performance computing and scalable algorithms
- Scientific software development
- Scientific computing in Python
- Academia 34.1k 34.1k 99 gold badges100100 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Computational Science 15.8k 15.8k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 557 557 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 169 Why is it acceptable to cite unpublished works?
- 166 ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- 151 I am non-tenured and have been offered a tenure-track position at my current university, but I don't want to stay here long term. What should I do?
- 109 How to deal with students who lose their digital work?
- 109 How do you judge the quality of a journal?
- 98 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 94 Does Iran's sanction play a pivotal role in rejecting papers from a journal?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.