Associate Professor of applied mathematics at KAUST. Some links to learn more about me:
In terms of computational science, my interests are mainly:
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE discretizations
- Numerical methods for hyperbolic PDEs
- High performance computing and scalable algorithms
- Scientific software development
- Scientific computing in Python
Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
Member for 9 years, 5 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 at 10:05
- Academia 33.9k 33.9k 99 gold badges100100 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Computational Science 15.8k 15.8k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 547 547 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 Why is it acceptable to cite unpublished works?
- 152 ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- 150 I am non-tenured and have been offered a tenure-track position at my current university, but I don't want to stay here long term. What should I do?
- 109 How to deal with students who lose their digital work?
- 109 How do you judge the quality of a journal?
- 98 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 94 Does Iran's sanction play a pivotal role in rejecting papers from a journal?
- View more network posts →