Associate Professor of applied mathematics at KAUST. Some links to learn more about me:
In terms of computational science, my interests are mainly:
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE discretizations
- Numerical methods for hyperbolic PDEs
- High performance computing and scalable algorithms
- Scientific software development
- Scientific computing in Python
Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
Member for 8 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 27 '18 at 13:20
- Academia 32.8k 32.8k 77 gold badges9797 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Computational Science 15.4k 15.4k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 492 492 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 Why is it acceptable to cite unpublished works?
- 149 I am non-tenured and have been offered a tenure-track position at my current university, but I don't want to stay here long term. What should I do?
- 129 ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- 108 How do you judge the quality of a journal?
- 98 How to deal with students who lose their digital work?
- 95 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 93 Does Iran's sanction play a pivotal role in rejecting papers from a journal?
- View more network posts →