I am an assistant professor at the Utrecht University, mostly interested in algebraic topology, especially stable homotopy theory, but also in algebraic geometry.
Member for 11 years, 5 months
20 profile views
Last seen Feb 23 at 13:34
Top network posts
- 128 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 87 Old books still used
- 83 Modern Mathematical Achievements Accessible to Undergraduates
- 68 Most intricate and most beautiful structures in mathematics
- 44 Has philosophy ever clarified mathematics?
- 43 What is modern algebraic topology(homotopy theory) about?
- 41 Compact open topology
- View more network posts →