I am an assistant professor at the Utrecht University, mostly interested in algebraic topology, especially stable homotopy theory, but also in algebraic geometry.
Member for 11 years
17 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 at 7:29
Top network posts
- 126 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 86 Old books still used
- 82 Modern Mathematical Achievements Accessible to Undergraduates
- 68 Most intricate and most beautiful structures in mathematics
- 44 Has philosophy ever clarified mathematics?
- 41 Which math paper maximizes the ratio (importance)/(length)?
- 40 What is modern algebraic topology(homotopy theory) about?
- View more network posts →