I do mostly geometry and topology, with an analytic bias. For the past few years Morse theory has popped up in my research, but not in a conventional way. Then, by accident, I "discovered" probability. What are the odds!
University of Notre Dame
Member for 7 years, 3 months
23 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 18:38
Top Network Posts
- 59 Does Physics need non-analytic smooth functions?
- 53 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 50 Can one recover the smooth Gauss Bonnet theorem from the combinatorial Gauss Bonnet theorem as an appropriate limit?
- 41 A game of stones
- 35 Modern Mathematical Achievements Accessible to Undergraduates
- 33 Examples of great mathematical writing
- 30 How many polynomial Morse functions on the sphere?
- View more network posts →