I do mostly geometry and topology, with an analytic bias. For the past few years Morse theory has popped up in my research, but not in a conventional way. Then, by accident, I "discovered" probability. What are the odds!
University of Notre Dame
Member for 9 years, 5 months
78 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 at 15:47
Top network posts
- 70 Does Physics need non-analytic smooth functions?
- 58 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 52 Can one recover the smooth Gauss Bonnet theorem from the combinatorial Gauss Bonnet theorem as an appropriate limit?
- 42 A game of stones
- 36 Modern Mathematical Achievements Accessible to Undergraduates
- 35 Examples of great mathematical writing
- 30 How many polynomial Morse functions on the sphere?
- View more network posts →