François G. Dorais♦
Secretary, Treasurer & Moderator for MathOveflow
Department of Mathematics & Statistics, University of Vermont
Burlington, VT, United States
Member for 10 years, 7 months
1,280 profile views
Last seen 35 mins ago
- MathOverflow♦ 40.7k 40.7k 66 gold badges126126 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 2727 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 336 336 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 260 260 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 explicit big linearly independent sets
- 110 Proof that pi is transcendental that doesn't use the infinitude of primes
- 100 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 75 What is the high-concept explanation on why real numbers are useful in number theory?
- 72 How many orders of infinity are there?
- 63 Why is compactness in logic called compactness?
- 57 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- View more network posts →