François G. Dorais♦
Secretary, Treasurer & Moderator for MathOveflow
Department of Mathematics & Statistics, University of Vermont
Burlington, VT, United States
Member for 11 years, 2 months
1,350 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- MathOverflow♦ 41.1k 41.1k 66 gold badges128128 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 2929 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 346 346 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 260 260 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 explicit big linearly independent sets
- 112 Proof that pi is transcendental that doesn't use the infinitude of primes
- 100 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 75 What is the high-concept explanation on why real numbers are useful in number theory?
- 72 How many orders of infinity are there?
- 66 Why is compactness in logic called compactness?
- 57 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- View more network posts →