Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Berkeley, Californie, États-Unis
Member for 8 years
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 3 at 5:46
Top network posts
- 16 Are all complete finitely axiomatizable first order theories $\aleph_0$-categorical?
- 10 Uncountable model of bounded arithmetic with an elementary end extension
- 9 Can the number of countable models of a complete first-order theory decrease after adding constants?
- 9 Extending an assignment property from Q to R (or C)
- 6 A Model-Theoretic Helly's Theorem
- 6 Is nfcp equivalent to stable + eliminates $\exists^\infty$?
- 5 Adjoint orbit of two vectors
- View more network posts →