Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
- Mathematics 122.8k 122.8k 1818 gold badges284284 silver badges488488 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.3k 5.3k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 788 788 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 207 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 140 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 113 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 86 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 79 Do finite algebraically closed fields exist?
- 76 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 75 What is a token?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.