Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 10 years
27 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 at 19:04
- Mathematics 115.4k 115.4k 1616 gold badges244244 silver badges452452 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 746 746 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 124 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 103 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 85 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 70 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 69 What is a token?
- 66 Is it possible to have multiple decimal points in a number?
- View more network posts →