Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 11 years
28 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 18:31
- Mathematics 119.6k 119.6k 1717 gold badges262262 silver badges467467 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 746 746 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 135 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 110 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 86 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 72 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 72 What is a token?
- 71 Do finite algebraically closed fields exist?
- View more network posts →