Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 9 years, 11 months
27 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 at 19:04
- Mathematics 112.2k 112.2k 1616 gold badges244244 silver badges443443 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 621 621 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 620 620 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 161 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 123 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 101 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 85 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 70 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 68 What is a token?
- 66 Is it possible to have multiple decimal points in a number?
- View more network posts →