Member for 9 years, 11 months
You may reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org I like group theory and problems with combinatorial nature come from groups!
Top network posts
- 52 Invertible matrices over noncommutative rings
- 13 Torsion-freeness of two groups with 2 generators and 3 relators and Kaplansky Zero Divisor Conjecture
- 11 Does the Alternating group of degree $n>7$ have exactly one irreducible character of degree $n-1$?
- 11 Groups in which all characters are rational.
- 11 Intersection of all normalizers
- 10 A group-theoretic perspective on Frankl's union closed problem
- 9 Groups with no bounds on the size of abelian subgroups without infinite ones
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.