I'm currently a doctoral student in mathematic. My subject is the fractional Brownian Motion and it's link with SDE. I am trying to define fractional Brownian motion on Lie groups specific.
Member for 8 years
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 '17 at 16:30
Top network posts
- 106 No room for a new \dimen
- 18 intuition for hochschild homology
- 13 Plotting the chi square distribution with TikZ
- 11 What does Misplaced \cr in latex error mean
- 10 Saving in $\LaTeX$
- 9 Remove the small black rectangle that appears at the end of environment
- 8 If $X$ and $Y$ are independent then $f(X)$ and $g(Y)$ are also independent.
- View more network posts →