I'm an assistant professor at George Mason University. My research concerns commutative algebra, mostly from the pure side of things, but I am also interested in connections with algebraic geometry and combinatorics.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 6 '19 at 17:35
Top network posts
- 14 Usefulness of completion in commutative algebra
- 14 Can an intersection of ideals in a Noetherian ring be replaced by a countable intersection?
- 14 State of the art on a question on the existence of dualizing complex
- 13 Is height preserved in a normalization?
- 12 Content of a polynomial
- 12 union of infinitely many prime ideals
- 11 faithfully flat ring extensions where primes extend to primes
- View more network posts →