Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
(This profile was written for Mathoverflow, but Stack Exchange insists on copying it over verbatim to other sites, where it makes less sense.)
Member for 9 years, 11 months
285 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
- Academia 27.7k 27.7k 1111 gold badges8787 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 13.6k 13.6k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 4k 4k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 305 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 236 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 128 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 110 Access to scientific articles that cite mine after leaving academia
- View more network posts →