top 2% this year
Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
(This profile was written for Mathoverflow, but Stack Exchange insists on copying it over verbatim to other sites, where it makes less sense.)
Member for 8 years, 11 months
181 profile views
Last seen 58 mins ago
Top Network Posts
- 276 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 218 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 112 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 110 Access to scientific articles that cite mine after leaving academia
- 108 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →