Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
(This profile was written for Mathoverflow, but Stack Exchange insists on copying it over verbatim to other sites, where it makes less sense.)
Member for 10 years, 4 months
329 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
- Academia 33.2k 33.2k 1313 gold badges9292 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 14.6k 14.6k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.8k 8.8k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Computational Science 5.2k 5.2k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 315 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 139 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 114 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 111 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →