Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
(This profile was written for Mathoverflow, but Stack Exchange insists on copying it over verbatim to other sites, where it makes less sense.)
Member for 9 years, 4 months
236 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 at 7:33
Top Network Posts
- 289 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 222 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 113 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 110 Access to scientific articles that cite mine after leaving academia
- 109 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →