I am a mathematician from Moscow. Here are my pages at the website of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and at Academia.edu. I am the author of the theory of stereotype spaces. My current research is devoted to the generalizations of the Pontryagin duality to different classes of non-commutative groups.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
76 profile views
Last seen May 29 at 19:30
- MathOverflow 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Economics 315 315 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Physics 293 293 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 249 249 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Is the Mendeleev table explained in quantum mechanics?
- 45 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 31 Stone-Weierstrass theorem for holomorphic functions?
- 29 What is the status of the Hilbert 6th problem?
- 17 Who first noticed the duality for finite groups?
- 17 Are there textbooks on logic where the references to set theory appear only after the construction of set theory?
- 16 In which sense the GNS-construction is a functor?
- View more network posts →