I am a mathematician from Moscow. Here are my pages at the website of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and at Academia.edu. I am the author of the theory of stereotype spaces. My current research is devoted to the generalizations of the Pontryagin duality to different classes of non-commutative groups.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
79 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '20 at 9:01
- MathOverflow 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Economics 319 319 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Physics 293 293 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 249 249 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Is the Mendeleev table explained in quantum mechanics?
- 45 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 32 Stone-Weierstrass theorem for holomorphic functions?
- 30 What is the status of the Hilbert 6th problem?
- 18 Are there textbooks on logic where the references to set theory appear only after the construction of set theory?
- 17 Who first noticed the duality for finite groups?
- 17 In which sense the GNS-construction is a functor?
- View more network posts →