I live in Moscow. My CV is available at the website of the Russian Academy of Sciences. I am the author of the theory of stereotype spaces. My current research is devoted to the generalizations of the Pontryagin duality to different classes of non-commutative groups.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
67 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 at 17:09
Top Network Posts
- 51 Is the Mendeleev table explained in quantum mechanics?
- 44 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 30 What is the status of the Hilbert 6th problem?
- 27 Stone-Weierstrass theorem for holomorphic functions?
- 15 Can a continuous function on a compact group $G$ be interpreted as the sum in $C(G)$ of its Fourier series?
- 15 Is there any (comparative) statistics on h-indices of old scientists during their lives?
- 14 In which sense the GNS-construction is a functor?
- View more network posts →