I am a mathematician from Moscow. Here are my pages at the website of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and at Academia.edu. I am the author of the theory of stereotype spaces. My current research is devoted to the generalizations of the Pontryagin duality to different classes of non-commutative groups.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
79 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 at 14:03
Top network posts
- 55 Is the Mendeleev table explained in quantum mechanics?
- 45 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 32 Stone-Weierstrass theorem for holomorphic functions?
- 30 What is the status of the Hilbert 6th problem?
- 18 Are there textbooks on logic where the references to set theory appear only after the construction of set theory?
- 17 Who first noticed the duality for finite groups?
- 17 In which sense the GNS-construction is a functor?
- View more network posts →