I am a mathematician from Moscow. Here are my pages at the website of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and at Academia.edu. I am the author of the theory of stereotype spaces. My current research is devoted to the generalizations of the Pontryagin duality to different classes of non-commutative groups.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
73 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 at 2:47
- MathOverflow 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Economics 319 319 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Physics 283 283 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 249 249 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Is the Mendeleev table explained in quantum mechanics?
- 45 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 30 What is the status of the Hilbert 6th problem?
- 30 Stone-Weierstrass theorem for holomorphic functions?
- 17 Who first noticed the duality for finite groups?
- 16 Are there textbooks on logic where the references to set theory appear only after the construction of set theory?
- 15 Can a continuous function on a compact group $G$ be interpreted as the sum in $C(G)$ of its Fourier series?
- View more network posts →