Dag Oskar Madsen
PhD in Mathematics (NTNU, Trondheim, Norway 2002)
FIDE Master in Chess
North of the Arctic Circle
Member for 7 years, 9 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jun 27 at 13:07
- Chess 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 275 275 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 Unique candidate that fails
- 22 Is there any position where not promoting(illegally) would be the best move?
- 21 Pawn Promotion Endgame Problem // White to move - mate in 1
- 18 Why does Fritz prefer under-promotion in this position
- 18 Parodies of abstruse mathematical writing
- 17 Why is the Ruy Lopez such a common opening?
- 17 Is it possible for a white piece to deliver check to the black king, but for black's counter move to result in white getting checkmated?
- View more network posts →