Dag Oskar Madsen
PhD in Mathematics (NTNU, Trondheim, Norway 2002)
FIDE Master in Chess
North of the Arctic Circle
Member for 8 years, 11 months
14 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 at 20:38
- Chess 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 277 277 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Unique candidate that fails
- 27 Is there any position where not promoting(illegally) would be the best move?
- 23 Pawn Promotion Endgame Problem-White to move and mate in 1
- 23 Why does Fritz prefer underpromotion in this position?
- 22 Short exact sequences every mathematician should know
- 19 Is it possible for a white piece to deliver check to the black king, but for black's counter move to result in white getting checkmated?
- 19 Parodies of abstruse mathematical writing
- View more network posts →