My mathematically-oriented work generally explores discrete geometric and probabilistic themes in physics, computation, and communication. Jack of most trades, master of none.
I can be reached at sch213#nyu#edu (make the obvious substitutions for #).
Inside the Beltway
Member for 9 years, 5 months
70 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 107 What are some famous rejections of correct mathematics?
- 63 Why can't there be a general theory of nonlinear PDE?
- 60 Endless controversy
- 49 When has discrete understanding preceded continuous?
- 42 What do heat kernels have to do with the Riemann-Roch theorem and the Gauss-Bonnet theorem?
- 41 (How) is category theory actually useful in actual physics?
- 33 How helpful is non-standard analysis?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
3 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Oct 7 '13