I am an assistant professor at Columbia University.
- MathOverflow 101.6k 101.6k 88 gold badges206206 silver badges405405 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 A Game on Noetherian Rings
- 118 5/8 bound in group theory
- 95 "The Egg:" Bizarre behavior of the roots of a family of polynomials.
- 70 Why is differential Galois theory not widely used?
- 63 What is precisely still missing in Connes' approach to RH?
- 60 Fibonacci series captures Euler $e=2.718\dots$
- 54 What is the geometry of an undecidable diophantine equation?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.