Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Loyola University Chicago
Member for 11 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 '14 at 19:28
Top network posts
- 11 Are the “identity object axioms” in the definition of a braided monoidal category needed? (Answered: No)
- 9 Where can I find questions motivating important ideas in math?
- 8 Is an algebraic bijection from a projective variety to itself necessarily an isomorphism?
- 7 What role does the "dual Coxeter number" play in Lie theory (and should it be called the "Kac number")?
- 6 Solutions of the Quantum Yang-Baxter Equation
- 6 Reference for the existence of a Shapovalov-type form on the tensor product of integrable modules
- View more network posts →