I used to be a number theorist (last seen working as a postdoc at Imperial College London), but am currently working in IT. My mathematical interests are rational points on varieties, in particular K3 surfaces and abelian varieties, and the history of mathematics.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years
30 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 at 16:41
- MathOverflow 4.8k 4.8k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 474 474 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 367 367 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 360 360 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 307 307 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 The exponent of Ш of $y^2 = x^3 + px$, where $p$ is a Fermat prime
- 31 Current ways of thinking in the History of Mathematics
- 25 Is the Hasse principle a birational invariant?
- 20 $P(x)=P(y)$ has infinitely many integer solutions
- 16 reference request: rational points on the unit sphere
- 16 Origin of the term "Diophantine equation"
- 15 Elliptic Curves over Rings?
- View more network posts →