I used to be a number theorist (last seen working as a postdoc at Imperial College London), but am currently working in IT. My mathematical interests are rational points on varieties, in particular K3 surfaces and abelian varieties, and the history of mathematics.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 5 months
31 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 at 10:20
- MathOverflow 6k 6k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 634 634 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 595 595 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 367 367 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 307 307 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 The exponent of Ш of $y^2 = x^3 + px$, where $p$ is a Fermat prime
- 31 Current ways of thinking in the History of Mathematics
- 25 Is the Hasse principle a birational invariant?
- 20 $P(x)=P(y)$ has infinitely many integer solutions
- 17 Origin of the term "Diophantine equation"
- 16 reference request: rational points on the unit sphere
- 15 Elliptic Curves over Rings?
- View more network posts →