- Cryptography 12.8k 12.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.2k 7.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.4k 4.4k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.9k 1.9k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computer Science 316 316 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Jean Bourgain's relatively lesser known significant contributions
- 44 Ron L. Graham’s lesser known significant contributions
- 43 Noteworthy, but not so famous conjectures resolved recent years
- 25 Can error correction and detection be done without adding extra bits?
- 25 Are there good bounds on binomial coefficients?
- 24 Are one-time pads crackable in theory?
- 21 Implications of proving NP=RP on complexity theory
- View more network posts →