I'm a grad student in the Hebrew university in Jerusalem.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '18 at 19:28
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 341 341 44 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 325 325 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computer Science 307 307 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 A conjecture on planar graphs
- 24 Is it a good idea to teach algorithm courses using pseudocode instead of a real programming language?
- 12 The threshold for a perfect matching in a random subgraph of a regular bipartite graph?
- 10 Prove, that graph $G$ has at least $\chi(G)(\chi(G)-1)/2$ edges.
- 10 Are social networks typically good expanders?
- 9 The number of non-decreasing sequences of digits
- 8 Does it make sense to talk about expansion in irregular graphs?
- View more network posts →