I'm a professor at Cal State Channel Islands. My research is in commutative algebra and number theory. More specifically I study commutative ring theory in number-theoretic settings, including Dedekind domains and generalizations, polynomial and power series rings, generalizations of Witt vectors, plethystic algebra, as well as various topics in multiplicative ideal theory.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '18 at 20:29
Top Network Posts
- 30 An example of a beautiful proof that would be accessible at the high school level?
- 14 Classifying set theories whose standard models sharing the same ordinals are equal
- 13 Complete resolutions of GCH
- 12 Strongest large cardinal axiom compatible with $V = L$?
- 10 First-order definable bijection between $P(On)$ (or $No$) and $V$? (Is this equivalent to $V = HOD$?)
- 9 Some questions about the ring Z((x))
- 7 Domains $D$ for which for any prime $P$, $D_P$ is a PID
- View more network posts →