I'm a professor at Cal State Channel Islands. My research is in commutative algebra and number theory. More specifically I study commutative ring theory in number-theoretic settings, including Dedekind domains and generalizations, polynomial and power series rings, generalizations of Witt vectors, plethystic algebra, as well as various topics in multiplicative ideal theory. I also research in the philosophy of mathematics.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '19 at 7:16
Top network posts
- 30 An example of a beautiful proof that would be accessible at the high school level?
- 15 Strongest large cardinal axiom compatible with $V = L$?
- 14 Classifying set theories whose standard models sharing the same ordinals are equal
- 13 Complete resolutions of GCH
- 11 First-order definable bijection between $P(On)$ (or $No$) and $V$? (Is this equivalent to $V = HOD$?)
- 11 Some questions about the ring Z((x))
- 10 Examples of seemingly elementary problems that are hard to solve?
- View more network posts →