Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Not from around here
Member for 8 years, 11 months
51 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '16 at 19:04
- Cross Validated 23.2k 23.2k 88 gold badges8888 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 156 156 33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 103 103 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Which "mean" to use and when?
- 147 Is it possible to have a pair of Gaussian random variables for which the joint distribution is not Gaussian?
- 142 Removal of statistically significant intercept term increases $R^2$ in linear model
- 79 Mathematician wants the equivalent knowledge to a quality stats degree
- 72 What are examples where a "naive bootstrap" fails?
- 70 Derivation of closed form lasso solution
- 60 Why continue to teach and use hypothesis testing (when confidence intervals are available)?
- View more network posts →