Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 24.6k 24.6k 88 gold badges9292 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7k 7k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 156 156 33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 103 103 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 Is it possible to have a pair of Gaussian random variables for which the joint distribution is not Gaussian?
- 173 Which "mean" to use and when?
- 155 Removal of statistically significant intercept term increases $R^2$ in linear model
- 83 Mathematician wants the equivalent knowledge to a quality stats degree
- 78 What are examples where a "naive bootstrap" fails?
- 76 Derivation of closed form lasso solution
- 73 Existence of the moment generating function and variance
- View more network posts →