I was recently a UQ maths lecturer but I am now embracing a new model of teaching and research; teaching maths and Mathematica on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SamHambleton I am interested in number theory and arithmetic algebraic geometry.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 10 '18 at 6:20
Top network posts
- 17 Which Diophantine equations can be solved using continued fractions?
- 9 Does there always exist an algebraic integer in a number field whose discriminant divides its norm?
- 8 Does the elliptic curve $y^2 = 4 x^3 -6075$ have any integer points?
- 8 Fibonacci numbers modulo $p$
- 6 Which pair of ternary quadratic forms in Bhargava's theory parameterize the ring of integers of the quartic number field of discriminant $225$?
- 6 Is there a "Basic Number Theory" for elliptic curves?
- 5 What is the identity class of the set of equivalence classes of binary cubic forms of discriminant $D$ ?
- View more network posts →