I am a postdoctoral fellow in the Analysis Group at Delft University of Technology (Netherlands), working with Bas Janssens.
My research is motivated by conceptual and mathematical problems of classical field theory, which I try to attack with infinite-dimensional differential geometry. In particular, I am interested in the action of Fréchet Lie groups on Fréchet manifolds to investigate the moduli spaces occurring as configuration spaces of gauge theory and general relativity.
Top network posts
- 19 Hamiltonian, Lagrangian and Newton formalism of mechanics
- 16 Invariant definition of the space of symbols on a vector bundle (pseudo-differential operators)
- 15 Quantum mechanics as classical field theory
- 15 Symplectic formulation of statistical physics
- 14 Geometric interpretation of horizontal and vertical lift of vector field
- 13 unbounded self-adjoint operator as Killing vector fields
- 13 Formal adjoint of the covariant derivative
- View more network posts →