I am currently pursuing my PhD degree under the supervision of Prof. Rudolph (Leipzig, Germany).
My research is motivated by conceptual and mathematical problems of classical field theory, which I try to attack with infinite-dimensional differential geometry. In particular, I am interested in the action of Fréchet Lie groups on Fréchet manifolds to investigate the moduli spaces occurring as configuration spaces of gauge theory and general relativity.
Top Network Posts
- 18 Hamiltonian, Lagrangian and Newton formalism of mechanics
- 15 Symplectic formulation of statistical physics
- 14 Quantum mechanics as classical field theory
- 14 Invariant definition of the space of symbols on a vector bundle (pseudo-differential operators)
- 13 unbounded self-adjoint operator as Killing vector fields
- 12 Formal adjoint of the covariant derivative
- 12 How metric is Riemannian geometry
- View more network posts →