Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Oxford, Ohio, USA
Member for 9 years, 9 months
17 profile views
Last seen 20 hours ago
- Mathematics 14.9k 14.9k 2525 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.3k 3.3k 2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 446 446 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 129 129 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Implies vs. Entails vs. Provable
- 26 How is this a number sequence $58, 26, 16, 14, 10$
- 26 Continuous functions $f$ with $f(A)$ linearly independent when $A$ is independent
- 24 What is the proof that the total number of subsets of a set is $2^n$?
- 23 If $A^2$ is invertible, then $A$ is also invertible?
- 23 Why does the power rule work?
- 21 Why is the definition of "limit" difficult to understand at first?
- View more network posts →