Hi, I'm an Italian mathematical physicist working at University of Camerino. My current main research interests are topological and symbolic dynamics and combinatorics on words, but in general I'm quite a curious person, always hungry for new math problems - especially deceptively simple ones.
Big fan of Emanuel Lasker!
Top network posts
- 75 Does this property characterize straight lines in the plane?
- 43 How to invoke constants badly
- 41 How to invoke constants badly
- 24 The easily bored sequence
- 7 Is there a free online chess repertoire tool?
- 7 Factor-counting sequence
- 7 Searching for the proof of a certain claim in Arnold's ODE book from 1992
- View more network posts →