Alessandro Della Corte
Hi, I'm Alessandro Della Corte, an Italian mathematical physicist working at University of Camerino. My current main research interests are topological and symbolic dynamics and combinatorics on words, but in general I'm quite a curious person, always hungry for new math problems - especially deceptively simple ones.
Big fan of Emanuel Lasker!
Member for 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 23 at 6:01
Top network posts
- 70 Does this property characterize straight lines in the plane?
- 43 How to invoke constants badly
- 41 How to invoke constants badly
- 16 The easily bored sequence
- 7 Is there a free online chess repertoire tool?
- 7 Factor-counting sequence
- 6 Optimal configurations on the flat torus
- View more network posts →