Top network posts
- 13 Euclid-style proof of Dirichlet’s theorem on primes in certain arithmetic progression
- 9 Conjecturing when $M$ is good
- 9 Subtracting the weak limit reduces the norm in the limit
- 7 On a certain norm of the identity operator on $\mathbb R^2$
- 7 Bezout’s identity for analytic functions of several variables
- 7 Strict topology between weak and norm topologies
- 6 Jordan curves admitting only acyclic inscriptions of squares
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.