Post-Doc working in representation theory
Member for 8 years, 11 months
16 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 8.7k 8.7k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 591 591 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- Photography 123 123 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Application of Hilbert's basis theorem in representation theory
- 25 How can classifying irreducible representations be a "wild" problem?
- 19 Symbols of animals
- 17 How to remove the "." in the proof environment?
- 17 Are wild problems related to undecidable ones?
- 17 Are quivers useful outside of Representation Theory?
- 12 Auslander-Reiten theory of wild algebras known in examples?
- View more network posts →