- Mathematics 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 854 854 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 682 682 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 44 bronze badges
- Philosophy 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 What motivated Cantor to invent set theory?
- 13 Exactness of sequences of modules is a local property
- 13 Source for Hilbert's famous quote "Mathematics in Göttingen? There really is none anymore"
- 10 Trivialisation of vector bundles on Stein spaces
- 8 Classification of singularities of plane curves of fixed degree (reference request)
- 8 Is Lemma D4.5.3 in the Elephant correct? (“In a topos, weakly projective implies internally projective.”)
- 7 Why this map is a covering map?
- View more network posts →