Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 16.4k 16.4k 1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 12.8k 12.8k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 22 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Open Source 400 400 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Why didn't Windows 98 need the "Starting Windows 98..." screen?
- 63 Why does DOS ask for the current date and time upon booting?
- 58 Why does Windows 1.01 crash at the splash screen?
- 49 Why were single quotes ('…') chosen for characters, and double quotes ("…") for strings?
- 46 How fast were BASIC interpreters in the 80s? (Is this optimization for speed really necessary?)
- 45 How did varargs in C develop?
- 43 How does this 8080 code perform division with remainder?
- View more network posts →