Top network posts
- 64 Proofs where higher dimension or cardinality actually enabled much simpler proof?
- 51 Category theory and set theory: just a different language, or different foundation of mathematics?
- 19 Examples of improved notation that impacted research?
- 15 Sperner's Lemma implies Tucker's Lemma - simple combinatorial proof
- 13 Striking existence theorems with mild conditions, and simple to state: more recent examples?
- 7 Graph with path of length $\geq n$ along grid diagonals - a known result in graph theory?
- 7 Conjecture about crossing paths in $n\times n$ grid: counterexample or ideas
- View more network posts →