top 0.93% this quarter
Ph.D. in probability & statistics; getting more and more interested in pure mathematics, foundations, and history of mathematics
Member for 39 days
6 profile views
Last seen May 21 at 18:19
Top network posts
- 61 Proofs where higher dimension or cardinality actually enabled much simpler proof?
- 45 Category theory and set theory: just a different language, or different foundation of mathematics?
- 17 Examples of improved notation that impacted your research?
- 13 Striking existence theorems with mild conditions, and simple to state: more recent examples?
- 7 Graph with path of length $\geq n$ along grid diagonals - a known result in graph theory?
- 6 Conjecture about crossing paths in $n\times n$ grid: counterexample or ideas
- View more network posts →