Applications of graph theory, low dimensional topology, combinatorics
Interested in foundations and history of mathematics
Top network posts
- 146 Issue UPDATE: in graph theory, different definitions of edge crossing numbers - impact on applications?
- 72 What are good mathematical models for spider webs?
- 69 Proofs where higher dimension or cardinality actually enabled much simpler proof?
- 63 Category theory and set theory: just a different language, or different foundation of mathematics?
- 33 An intelligent ant living on a torus or sphere – Does it have a universal way to find out?
- 30 Why did Robertson and Seymour call their breakthrough result a "red herring"?
- 27 Issue UPDATE: in graph theory, different definitions of edge crossing numbers - impact on applications?
- View more network posts →