I'm Maître de conférences (~associate professor) at the university of Lille (France), working in random interacting particles having a lot of structure, like random matrices, determinantal point processes, or Coulomb gases.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 19 '19 at 19:51
Top network posts
- 38 When should we expect Tracy-Widom?
- 18 New grand projects in contemporary math
- 13 What do we actually know about logarithmic energy ?
- 11 Littlewood–Richardson rule and the Harish-Chandra-Itzykson-Zuber integral
- 8 Extracting particles from a determinantal point process
- 8 Asymptotics of a Selberg-type integral
- 7 The log kernel and Bochner Theorem
- View more network posts →