I'm Maître de conférences (~associate professor) at the university of Lille (France), working in random interacting particles having a lot of structure, like random matrices, determinantal point processes, or Coulomb gases.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 19 at 19:51
Top network posts
- 32 When should we expect Tracy-Widom?
- 18 New grand projects in contemporary math
- 12 What do we actually know about logarithmic energy ?
- 10 Littlewood–Richardson rule and the Harish-Chandra-Itzykson-Zuber integral
- 8 Extracting particles from a determinantal point process
- 7 Asymptotics of a Selberg-type integral
- 7 The log kernel and Bochner Theorem
- View more network posts →